Organizers Meeting Notes 17 Jan 2011
moderated by DearMYRTLE
Several members of the BetterGEDCOM wiki met in the site's chat room beginning at 4:09pm Pacific US time.
We moved to the GoToMeeting.com conference room to practice:
- sharing control of the mouse
- changing the presenter from one attendee to another.
It is thought this versatility will facilitate sub-group teams reporting to the group at larger developer meetings.
We also agreed that
What have I forgotten?
- Myrt has reserved BetterGed.com and BetterGEDCOM.com domain names.
- Myrt's use of Word while in the Developers Meeting worked as a "white board" of sorts. She will copy/paste results of text agreed upon to the notes page for each meeting.
- GeneJ will merge her notes on the 17 Jan 2011 Developers Meeting Notes page.
- Tom will continue to work on the new GOALS page, to include Tamura's text, and all other goals will become "requirements" as we discuss, accept or reject them in the future.
- Myrt will record Developers Meetings (audio/video) using the GoToMeeting interface, change the file type and upload to a "free" file storage website.
- Andy will work on a process to record our meetings audio/video using an "outside" program.
- Andy will look into the free space as per the article Tamura brought to our attention. http://techcrunch.com/2009/08/08/16-apps-that-make-sharing-large-files-a-snap/
- Myrt will set up the discussion page with link to this week's survey for voting. Done. See: 17+Jan+2011+Survey+-+ALL+VOTES+COUNT
We adjourned at 5:09pm.